You are here
Excellent progressive staff accoutant opportunity for Agoura Hills
This is based in the Pharmaceuticals Industry & provides excellent career growth
About Our Client
Our client, based in Agoura hills, is the largest veterinary association in the United States. Their mission is the improve the comfort and well being of patients by providing progressive veterinary care.
They strongly believe in improving their in-house workforce, upskilling and providing a clear career path to all employees.
The successful Staff Accountant candidate will be able to commute to Agoura Hills will have knowledge of and be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Prepare and book monthly Revenue and Expense journal Entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and file monthly Sales Tax Returns
- Prepare and file Business Property Statements
- Assist the account manager with month end processes
- Perform extra tasks and projects as required from time to time on short notice.
- Previous exposure to the pharmaceuticals industry would be a benefit.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, or a Bachelor's degree in business with an emphasis on accounting, is required to be successful as a Staff Accountant in this business
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be highly skilled in the use of Excel spreadsheets in a prior staff accountant position
- Must have very good verbal skills
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
What's on Offer
$50,000 to $55,000 plus excellent benefits.