You are here
Seeking Staff Accountant
Growing Firm in Delaware
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Maintain financial records by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provide financial status information by preparing special reports.
- Correct errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Reconcile accounts receivable detail and control accounts.
- Prepare fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance required.
- 0-2 years related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task; team player.
- Tech-savvy; Advanced Excel skills a plus.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Apply Now!