You are here
USD45,000 - USD55,000
Growing distribution company looking for a junior accounting professional
Good exposure to C-level leadership
About Our Client
Growing distribution company
- Responsible for the monthly accounting close. Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations on all marketing programs.
- Produce monthly P&L reports on selected programs.
- Prepare and review GL account analyses. Ensure accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and all vendor payments status remains current.
- Support Finance Group on audit requests and compiling audit packages.
- Support department management on basic analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- 1-2 year's of accounting experience
- Relevant internship experience
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits package with career progression opportunities