You are here
Advance your career with a fast growing Real Estate Investment Trust
*Applicant must have experience in Financial Services*
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the Real Estate Investment space and is seeking a Staff Accountant that is eager to quickly advance their career in Financial Services.
- Support month-end close and special projects as requested, and work closely with manufacturing to understand issues and how they impact the financial results as well as educate/inform department(s) on cost divers and variances
- Weekly/periodic reconciliations
- Review and audit BOM's
- Recommend improvements to the process to reduce un-accounted for expenses
- Prepare analysis of fixed spending by department
- Review and explain variances
- Work with the finance department to implement and apply accounting policies and procedures as they are derived, assist in rates, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience * Efficient understanding of GAAP * 2+ years minimum accounting experience * Financial Management * Technical Capacity * *CPA HIGHLY PREFERRED*
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive health package and 401k matching
- Additional incentives such as comped outings, opportunity for stake, PTO, etc.