You are here
Staff Accountant - Permanent Opportunity
Growing Financial Services Firm
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare daily general ledger entries.
- Maintain accounting records and files.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to the sub-ledger.
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures.
- Perform cash application and accounts payable responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented; multi-tasker.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.