You are here
Emerging Fashion & Apparel Company, ECommerce Based
1-3 Years of Experience is A Must!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, global retail organization with over 1,000 employees located in New York City.
- Assisting in the month end close and reporting
- Preparing intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Preparing and entering journal entries
- Preparing bank account reconciliations
- Generating reports on as needed basis
- Assisting in the maintenance of cash flow forecast model
- Recording daily cash activity
- Maintaining fixed asset and depreciation schedules, including all relevant audit support
- Assisting with government filings, such as sales tax returns
- Analyzing and reconciling accounts
- Assisting with audit requests, such as preparing supporting documentation and schedules
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures, as well as be detail oriented, have superior MS Excel skills, and a minimum 2 years of private, transactional accounting experience. We are looking for someone proactive and independently able to carry out tasks requiring first-rate analytic skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, 401k match, generous vacation days.