You are here
Growing, Global Firm
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Assist in month-end close.
- Review all transactions to ensure GAAP compliance.
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Review general ledger accounts and make all necessary journal entries: monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals.
- Prepare financial statements: balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position.
- Analyze and review company expenditures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- 3-5 years related accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent Corporate Culture.
- Comprehensive Benefits.