You are here
Growing broadcast media company seeking staff accountatn
Big 4 experience or CPA required
About Our Client
Our client, a growing broadcast media firm, is located in midtown Manhattan. The office is easily accessible, within walking distance of Port Authority and Penn Station.
- Contribute to the month-end and, quarterly and annual close, including creating journal entries, managing the general ledger, and preparing all financial statements.
- Participate in the creation of 10K, 10Q and all SOX Compliance activities
- Keep general ledger accurate and up to date
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by accounting manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA or 1-2 years of Big 4 experience.
- Highly analytical with proven problem solving ability
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Commensurate on Experience
- Summer Fridays
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401K match
- 4 weeks vacation