You are here
About Our Client
Our client is large educational institution and located in Downtown Manhattan.
- Receive Purchase Orders and Payment Requests, verify receipt of product/service, communicate with community members and vendors, enter invoices into database system, and generate checks on a weekly basis
- Maintain and update electronic files including contracts and insurance for all vendors
- Manage billing process
- Process cash, check, and credit card payments daily and enter into database
- Assist in month‐end close and bank reconciliations
- Process internal credit card reports
- Assist with annual audit
- Assist with Business Office projects as needed
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will possess a knowledge of accounting practices, the ability to work collaboratively and independently, strong organizational skills, a positive attitude, and professional presence.
What's on Offer
Attractive hourly rate, and this is temp-perm opportunity.