You are here
A chance to advance in your accounting career!
An opportunity to join a stable company.
About Our Client
My client is located in Santa Monica, CA and provide a great work environment that allows employees to enjoy their everyday work environment.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Accountant position will be able to perform the following duties:
- Maintain general ledger.
- Prepare and review journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports as needed.
- Perform variance analysis and research cause.
- Perform and review bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Maintain Fixed Asset schedule and record monthly depreciation.
- Assist in preparation of various tax reporting requirements.
- Assist in various financial audits and reviews.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Staff Accountant position will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- 2+ years of Accounting experience within fashion, retail, or cosmetics.
- Retail/E-com experience is a must.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Highly adaptable.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast pace environment.
What's on Offer
$50,000 to $55,000 depending on experience.