You are here
A chance to advance in your Accounting career!
An opportunity to work within the Fashion Apparel industry!
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest-growing apparel companies with offices around the globe.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Accountant position will be able to perform the following duties:
- Reconcile GL, post journal entries, and assist with the preparation of financial statements for all retail store locations.
- Reconcile inter-company accounts.
- Reconcile inventory accounts and analyze variances.
- Ensure financial, analysis, and variance reports are prepared and provided timely.
- Prepare audit schedules as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of budgets and forecasts.
- Facilitate insightful monthly meetings with the retail team to keep them apprised of their financial situation.
- Deliver Financial information and other customized reports to retail team in an easily understandable and useful format.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Staff Accountant position will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree from an accredited university in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience or 4+ years of industry experience preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Enterprise systems is a plus.
- Experience in a retail environment required.
- Ability to work independently and effectively.
What's on Offer
$55,000 to $60,000 annually (depending on experience)