You are here
Work for an international company
Excellent growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a large international company located in Center City Philadelphia.
Responsible for the monthly close including developing calendars to ensure corporate deliverables are identified and achieved
Assist in the financial reporting process for internal management reporting
Assist in Improving the accounts payable functions by helping evaluate processes and implementing changes.
Ensures that balance sheet reconciliations are completed and reviewed in a timely manner
Research and analyze AP issues as they develop
Assists in the timely completion of all debits and credits assigned to them for the successful completion of the month end close
Work with business teams & Corporate functions to help improve financial results and efficiency
Support financial audits
Prepare bank and monthly account reconciliations
Participate in special projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree required (Finance/Accounting majors preferred).
- Requires experience performing accounts payable, journal entries, and reconciliations.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to interface with all levels of management
- Ability to manage a broad range of activities and juggle multiple tasks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Working knowledge accounting systems a plus
What's on Offer
excellent opportunity, temp-to-perm, great environment, competitive pay