You are here
Great chance to join a well known, stable company.
An opportunity to advance in your career.
About Our Client
Additionally, my client is the largest retailer in their market and they have continued to dominate their space.
The right candidate for this position will be able to perform the following duties:
- Assist with the monthly close process and with the preparation and analysis of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information
- Prepare journal entries and accruals, both recurring and non-recurring
- Monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of supporting documentation for financial statements
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly reports for management
- Research and provide conclusions on technical accounting issues
- Prepare other ad hoc reports as required
- Additional duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this position will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (or 4 years of equivalent work experience), preferably in Business, Accounting, or related field
- 2 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience)
- Intermediate proficiency level within MS Excel (V-lookups, formulas, filtering, sorting, formatting)
- Intermediate proficiency in the MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of financial management applications such as PeopleSoft
What's on Offer
$55-60k annually, depending on experience.