You are here
Fast growing environment
About Our Client
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises. Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
- Perform analysis of financial data
- Perform full cycle accounting tasks required (A/R, A/P, payroll to month end closing)
- Responsible for collections and follow-up on client's payments
- Assist with monthly cost settlements and reports.
- Assist with the monthly close process for the plant.
- Assist with monthly, annual inventory counts and reconciliation (warehouse and production).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.Experience and Qualifications
- 2 years of accounting experience; manufacturing or audit experience preferred.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of related accounting principles and transactions based on assigned responsibilities.
- Demonstrates effective communication and interaction skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and PTO package
- 401K + Benefits