You are here
Rapidly growing IT Services firm
Temp position with possible extensions
About Our Client
Rapidly growing IT Services company seeking an immediate start Staff Accountant to cover on-going sick leave.
- Prepare accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Process purchase orders and other tasks related to the accounts payable process accounting including handlings disbursements.
- Establish records of accounts and input entries into proper accounts.
- Document and ensure proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- File taxes so that all requirements are met while avoiding over payment.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting or business degree
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and proactive when uncertain
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Quickbooks
What's on Offer
Temporary contract covering a sick leave with likely extensions. Very competitive hourly rate.