You are here
Industry leading retailer in musical instruments.
Great opportunity for growth and a driven individual.
About Our Client
My client is the world's largest retailer of musical instruments with annual revenues exceeding $2 billion. They are an established organization with over 10,000 employees, and are currently operating in over 250 retail outlets.
- Assist with the monthly close process and with the preparation and analysis of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information.
- Prepare journal entries and accruals, both recurring and non-recurring.
- Monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of supporting documentation for financial statements.
- Research and provide conclusions on technical accounting issues.
- Prepare other ad hoc reports as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field.
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Intermediate proficiency level within MS Excel.
- Intermediate proficiency in the MS Office suite.
- Basic understanding of financial management applications such as PeopleSoft.
What's on Offer
Regular reviews to ensure growth.