You are here
My Client is seeking a Staff Auditor for their New York location.
My Client is a growing media company with a Staff Audit opening in New York.
About Our Client
My Client is one of the world's largest Media and Entertainment companies headquartered in Los Angeles, with a Staff Auditor need in their New York office.
The main functions of this job include:
- Assist in conducting internal financial, compliance, and operational audits.
- Communicate audit findings to senior management and obtain agreement and buy-in to proposed actions.
- Coordinate and manage audit work programs and assigned tasks and report status to team.
- Build relationships with upper management and key stakeholders.
- Draft and communicate audit reports and results to management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 years' experience in Big 4 or Public Accounting or industry specific internal audit
- SOX 404 experience
- Strong analytical and organizational/project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Licensed CPA, or actively pursuing CPA certificate
- Travel to the west coast is expected 15-20% of the time
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.