You are here
State and Local Tax Senior- Fortune 500
State and Local tax compliance
Fortune 500 Company
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 professional services firm with operations around the globe.
- Liaise with accounting personnel and maintain familiarity with accounting processes, systems, and policies.
- Prepare or review all aspects of federal and state income tax compliance applying advanced tax concepts and knowledge of entities, including state combination, allocation and apportionment, state modifications, net operating losses, and efiling.
- Delegate effectively to staff to optimize efficiency and promote their retention through aggressive career development.
- Prepare correspondence with tax authorities related to notices and desk audits; assist controversy team in responding to information requests from auditors.
- Assist in provision and special project work.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a background in public accounting or a large corporate tax department with heavy experience in state and local income tax compliance.
What's on Offer
Based on experience.