You are here
State Filing Compliance Officer
Help to develop and implement policy and procedure changes!
Oversee all state filing activities!
About Our Client
Our client is a specialty, casualty and property insurance company. Their main group of clients include corporations, professional firms and financial institutions.
Key responsibilities of the State Filing Compliance Officer are:
- Compile and submit rate, rule, and form filings such as ISO, NCCI, and Independent Bureau rate, rule, and form reference filings, State mandated filings and Independent company filings
- Writing filing descriptions and using a state department's checklist to ensure all documentation is included in the filing
- Support the maintenance of filings by monitoring ISO changes, submitting changes to rating vendors, maintaining logs and databases that track rate and form histories
- Work closely with other departments (underwriting, actuarial, IT, product development) to monitor and communicate filing methods and procedures to ensure rate and form filings in use are accurate and current.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of PC software, including databases, spreadsheets, word processing, and data entry
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Compliance / State Filings or an insurance carrier or rating bureau.
- Experience using Electronic Rate and Form Filing (SERFF).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits