You are here
Strategic Account Manager - Cyber Threat Software
Experience in the cybersecurity industry requiered
Opportunity to join a growing company in Somerville
About Our Client
My client offers a unique threat detection solution to Fortune 1000 clients. You will join a company with 100 employees and a strong solution.
The Strategic Account manager will be responsible for:
- Drive growth in key clients
- Work with customer success to maintain current client business and presales to expand revenue in accounts.
- Solution selling while cross selling and up selling
- leveraging marketing leads, technical resources, and channel partners as required.
- reporting to the Director of sales and managing your own territory
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Strategic Account Manager will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a quota carrying sales role, software sales to Fortune 500
- 2 years of experience selling into cyber security or information security market
- Bachelor degree
- Establishing, strengthening and maintain relationships with decision makers at the senior executive level for current clients
- Accurate weekly forecast reporting.
- SalesForce experience strongly desired
- Ability to travel extensively
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits package