You are here
Strategic Account Manager - United States
Work for a global leader in the print and labeling industry
Manage key accounts, incluging P&G, Pepsi, Coke, and Unilever
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of product and packaging ID and tracking systems and currently serves more than 40,000 manufacturers around the world. Key vertical that our client operates in include, food & bev, pharmaceuticals & cosmetics, cables, and tubes.
- Responsible for development of annual and medium-term business plans and strategies
- Manage sales process of key accounts, reviewing needs and requirements of specific projects, preparing quotes and negotiating prices and conditions, coordinating equipment ordering and following-up on delivery and installation.
- Manage and negotiate the health of After Sales Revenue and grow the revenue annually at a rate faster than the general market.
- Coordinate and drive sales efforts within assigned accounts at the corporate level and delegating other tasks to Sales Engineers and Operational personnel at local plants.
- Visit and develop relationships with key personnel at assigned corporate entities
- Conduct plant visits
- Continuously develop product and market knowledge and selling skills.
- Negotiate and implement pricing agreements and contracts for accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management / Administration, Engineering, or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years packaging or related experience required; North America Account management experience is preferred
- Change management experience is a plus
- Creating business plans and selling strategy to major national companies in a competitive market place
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with accounts across the nation
- Leadership/project management in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience effectively building and leading project teams
- Candidate will be required to travel 70 percent or more across NA with management trips to the Southeast region. The individual must be able to accommodate very little advanced notice for travel and understand that work beyond and outside of standard business hours will be required as necessary.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
What's on Offer
- Compensation Commensurate with Experience
- Base Salary + Bonus, company vehicle, iPhone, iPad, and laptop
- Comprehensive Benefits Package