You are here
Strategic HR Business Partner
Leading, Global Computer Software company is hiring!
Drive human capital strategy
About Our Client
The client is a global computer software company that offers its software solutions to Fortune 500 clients.
- Provide tools for manager and leaders to use in leading the organization through transition.
- Take a broader view of the impact of the change to identify dependencies. Take steps to work through the dependencies with the organization.
- Call out challenges within the culture and be a change agent
- Solve complex situations and work with your global HR leader when situations have broader implications.
- Understand the organization and its objectives, challenges and initiatives.
- Actively contribute in meetings to provide HR perspectives on key organizational issues. Consult with managers and leaders to influence and facilitate the development of their organizational priorities and related change initiatives.
- Drive people strategies with line managers and leaders that identify and develop top talent.
- Handle challenging and sensitive issues. Effectively lead challenging employee relation situations.
- Address escalations and evaluate high-risk Employee Relations situations. Frame risk strategies for business leaders consideration.
- Provide effective employee relations and performance management consulting that helps build independent management behavior.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources, social sciences or business studies preferred, otherwise other degree and evidence of further professional HR training/qualifications
- 7+ years progressive HR generalist experience
- Specific expertise in talent management/development and leadership capability/team effectiveness alongside a strong HR generalist career
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary commensurate to experience
- Bonus eligibility
- 401k match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Summer Fridays