You are here
Strategic Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Huge opportunities for growth with a rapidly growing historical business.
- Relocation provided and opportunities for remote work.
About Our Client
The company is a privately held, global company with a rich hundred year history based in the greater Boston area. They manufacture for their 6 divisions across 15 different locations domestically and internationally.
- Marketing and Segment Planning
- Formulate, and implement global marketing activities and policies to promote the division's portfolio of product offerings - working with advertising and promotion consultants.
- Identify, develop, execute and evaluate the division's global marketing strategy, based on knowledge of established objectives, market characteristics and cost and MOM factors.
- Developing a global Division strategy (containing projections and high level marketing strategies/tactics/actions for all relevant (potential) market segments and regions) and driving its execution through the entire organization.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop and regionalize a strategy for key segments; align with global and regional segment champions
- Develop and execute a Branding/Marketing Communications strategy
- New Business Development
- Lead and manage NBD initiatives on a global basis in alignment with the overall business strategy
- Portfolio Management and Resource Planning to ensure that regional and segment strategies are adequately supported.
- Global execution & program management of development initiatives
- Provide relevant reporting input to Business Team and M&S group
- Business Intelligence
- Define and prioritize Business Intelligence needs
- Manage the Business Intelligence activities, analyzing competitive behavior; (end) market trends; new applications; (potential) substitute materials and field market studies
- Make relevant BI available to the rest of the organization
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of the Divisions product, analyzing business developments and monitoring global market trends.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years' business development, marketing or product management experience.
- Proven track record of success in both mature and new markets.
- Knowledge of the product development process, preferable from the OEM perspective.
- Experience in both automotive and electronics preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.