You are here
Strategic Sourcing Analyst
- Global Specialty Retailer
- High exposure to executive management
About Our Client
Global specialty retailer, renowned for their luxury products and high standard of quality
The Strategic Sourcing Analyst is responsible for supporting projects related to the procurement process/category management from conception to implementation. The position reports directly to Manager of Global Procurement, with exposure to the executive team.
Specifics responsibilities include:
- Analyze spend for all categories including but not limited to; facilities, human resources, contingent labor, supplies, logistics and travel and expense
Conduct spend data analyses to establish cost baseline for sourcing events and help determine best opportunities for strategic sourcing initiatives.
Assist in the drafting of RFx packages and evaluation of high/mid dollar supplier agreements
- Analyzing supplier and vendor bid process
- Responsible for contracting process, assistance with drafting the agreement, managing and finalizing the negotiation process through signing, and managing record keeping and contract life cycle through the term of the agreement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of relationship management experience and ability to work with suppliers. Having a lead role during all stages of the sourcing process for indirect spend categories is highly preferred.
Other prerequisites include:
- Bachelor's in Finance or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 2-4 years of category and /or general indirect procurement experience
- Exposure to contract fundamentals and RFx process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - specifically Excel
What's on Offer
$85,000 - $95,000 + benefits + 401k