You are here
Strategic Sourcing Manager
Indirect Sourcing Manager
Outstanding Company Dedicated to Innovative Design
About Our Client
Furniture Company with Innovative and Trusted Brands
- Identify and implement indirect sourcing initiatives for cost-effective solutions
- Performs total cost analysis; Identifies and coordinates new indirect project and savings opportunities cross-functionally
- Develop, negotiate, and execute contracts/agreements with suppliers that minimize total cost
- Manage performance against contract terms and recommend courses of action to rectify discrepancies.
- Prepare statistical analysis of market trends for long range purchasing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of Strategic Sourcing
- 2+ years experience with Indirect Spend Categories (IT, Marketing, Travel, Facilities, Professional Services, etc.)
- Masters Degree preferred.
- CPM, CPSM, APICS or other professional certifications preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits