You are here
Strategic Sourcing Sr. Specialist
Upward mobility potential
High exposure to Sr. Leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, rapidly growing, Consumer Goods Company focused on creative innovation and modernized advancements interested in building their Strategic Sourcing Team, located in the heart of Boston, MA.
The Strategic Souring Sr. Specialist will:
- Understand and track performance of the organization's spend, supply market, costs, and tiers of suppliers
- Leverage the organization's buying power to optimize costs, access new suppliers, reduce lead times, and guarantee supply
- Provide supply market and sourcing advice and recommendations
- Develop, implement and use tools and technology for managing and analyzing the supplier portfolio
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Manage several concurrent sourcing and contracting projects, ensuring that all customer needs are understood, and structure and resource projects accordingly to deliver these requirements.
- Ultimate responsibility for the enablement of project and bidding strategy, spend segmentation, and supplier capability analysis.
- Liaise with business stakeholders, clearly articulating process and project milestones.
- Manage internal and external resources to optimize client impact, also working closely with PSCM on executing sourcing projects.
- Take a professional and disciplined approach to working with suppliers, ensuring transparency, consistency and fairness. Implement and support compliance to standards, and minimize risk and cost exposure.
- Support the due diligence in mitigating all external supplier risk from supplier selection to contract execution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential buyers and suppliers to the organization
The Successful Applicant
The Strategic Sourcing Senior Specialist has:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field, Supply Chain, Procurement, Business or relevant field
- MS Office Suite capabilities, eProcurement, SAP
- Strong cognitive and communication skills
- Background experience with inventory control and understanding of procurement systems
What's on Offer
Competitive offer based on level of experience.