You are here
Suitability Testing Consultant
Must have experience within brokerage compliance.
Suitability testing experience required.
About Our Client
This client is a leading financial services firm located in Jersey City, NJ. They are a cutting edge firm looking to grow their brokerage compliance team.
Suitability Testing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Participate in testing inspections
- Conduct independent testing on recommended products and transactions
- Stay up to date with retail products and services offered
- Assist in Compliance testing and various ad hoc projects
- Stay aware of regulatory changes and rules
- Enhance the compliance testing
- Identify and assess compliance risks
The Successful Applicant
Suitability Testing Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Series 7 required
- Series 24 not required but preferred
- Suitability testing experience
- Strong knowledge of FINRA rules
- Experience in brokerage compliance
- Experience in performing inspections
- Knowledge of Fixed Income Compliance and mutual funds
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter mentality and a hardworking attitude
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate based upon experience and benefits offered through Michael Page.