You are here
Superintendent - $40-100M Projects
Mid-Atlantic Commercial Construction Firm
Senior Superintendent Position - +10 years of experience
About Our Client
With nearly 30 years of commercial construction experience this organization is taking advantage of a thriving market place, specifically focusing on specialties ranging from mixed-use, multifamily, and office space
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and driving all day-to-day, on-site activity.
It will be your responsibility to uphold and ensure the adherence of health & safety protocols, all while ensuring timely delivery of all phases of the project.
The right individual will have the ability to handle direct conversations with competing stakeholders, providing critical updates and clean transitions from phase to phase.
This role requires a strong, fair leader looking for a long-term permanent position.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in a Superintendent capacity
- Experience managing 30+ subcontractors at any given time
- Experience managing work sites with budgets ranging from $20M - $100M
- Must have several years of commercial construction superintendent experience
- Experience with both renovations and ground-up
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with Contribution
- Paid Vacation