You are here
Superintendent - Commercial Construction
USD85,000 - USD115,000
Growing General Contractor in search of experienced superintendents
Multiyear contracts, strong pipeline
About Our Client
Colorado based General Contractor searching for Superintendent with great track record, offers job stability and great business pipeline
- Oversee on-site organization, planning, and scheduling and to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain thorough and complete understanding of the project, including, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years experience working for a commercial general contractor
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field (preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Great health benefits
- 401K with company match