You are here
Superintendent - Commercial General Contractor
Opportunity to join this established General Contractor for the South East
Excellent long term career options and great benefits available
About Our Client
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Superintendent to join a 90 + year established General Contractor as they go through a growth phase.
Ideal for Lead Superintendents with experience in retail, K-12 or assisted living projects at a minimum value of $15 Million.
Working together with the Project Manager, you will collaborate at the pre-construction phase of your project to ensure the scope is clearly set and the subcontractor teams are in place.
During building, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all design requirements are met
- Manage entire team of employees/subcontractors on the project
- Ensure the project remains on schedule and to budget
- Manage pre-bid and post-bid activities as well as the subcontractor hiring phase
- Implement scope of work changes in real time
- Complete all tasks and documentation in a timely fashion
The Successful Applicant
Candidates applying for this position MUST have the following in order to be considered:
- Experience as the LEAD Superintendent on projects at a minimum of $15 Million in Retail, K-12 or Assisted Living.
- At least 8 years experience as a Superintendent
- Ability to communicate with all employees, sub-contractors, government officials and the public
- Willing to travel in the South East
What's on Offer
This is a highly reputable General Contractor that is continuing to grow.
They provide excellent long term career options and a great benefits package.