You are here
Superintendent - Commercial, Healthcare, Institutional
Strong family run general contractor with a great reputation in Charlotte
Seeking an experienced Superintendent to lead multi million dollar projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known general contractor based in North Carolina. Our client is local to the Charlotte market and has a great reputation in the area. They are seeking an experienced Superintendent to oversee a wide range of projects. Their work is in the healthcare, multifamily, commercial mixed use, higher education, office buildings, and data center projects.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project: owner, architect, engineer, subs
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistics plans with Project Manager
- Carry-out quality inspections
- Monitor costs
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- Have project experience with a any mix of the following project types: healthcare, multifamily, commercial mixed use, higher education, office buildings, and data centers.
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now with a resume and project list to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656.