You are here
Superintendent - Commercial & Interiors Construction
General contractor experiencing immense growth
Seeking strong experienced Superintendent
About Our Client
Our client is has been is growing a winning a great deal of business in the Charlotte market. With diverse project offerings, our client has completed several types of projects: commercial, higher ed, military, multifamily, industrial, and transportation. While they have a wide variety in their project history, our client has become well known for their interiors construction work and are winning many projects away from competition.
- Maintain quality standards for all aspects of the project
- Serve as the leader for all on site safety, managing a safe jobsite for all involved
- Maintain daily log of all activities and site conditions, while managing the punch list and closeout process through owner/architect acceptance
- Work with the project manager in formulating project schedule, ensuring that the proper methods and sequence of installation are followed, making and following through with schedule commitments, and maintaining quality standards
- Understanding and administering the safety program to include all subcontractors, ensuring that all accidents/incidents are promptly reported and investigated, and assisting in safety inspections by outside agencies
- Maintain good working relationships with all subcontractors on the project, developing relationships within the community which enhance business opportunities, and ensuring subcontractors are treated fairly
- Ensure complete, accurate daily documentation of work orders/tickets, understanding subcontractor scope of work to avoid unnecessary change orders, and identifying problems early and act immediately to provide solutions
- Develop and organize the site team, arranging for temporary facilities/utilities for the site, and identifying long lead items that need to be expedited
- Collaborate with the project manager and site operations team throughout the life of the project
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years as a Commercial Superintendent
- Experience managing multiple commercial projects
- Experience managing interior fit out projects
- OSHA 30 certification preferred
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply now to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656.