You are here
Superintendent - Commercial Interiors
Commercial Interiors and Renovations Superintendent
Family style company looking to develop talented Superintendents
About Our Client
Our client is a growing, family style construction company that is one of the most widely recognized brands in the hotel industry, and has grown considerably in the commercial space over the last three years. The ideal candidate will have experience in commercial interiors, strong willingness to learn, and excellent communication skills for both client facing and personnel management.
The Commercial Superintendents will be reporting into the Project Manager, and will be focusing on office up-fits with project sizes ranging $500k - $3M. They are open to candidates at the start of their career looking to be trained and developed by experienced managers, as well as experienced Superintendents who can lead projects from the onset. Superintendents will be responsible for leading projects from start to completion, and delivering projects on time and within the allotted budget.
- Ensure work is being performed in a quality & timely manner
- Review the project daily to insure all activities are being performed within regulations
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs
- Communicate issues, performance, and any feedback to project manager
- Direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in construction
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Technically proficient with planning and scheduling software
- Experience completing work in occupied environments
- Experience with small commercial projects
- Ability to learn quickly and have desire to improve
What's on Offer
Compensation will be competitively based off of experience with benefits included.
Please apply here now to learn more or call Harry directly at 617-824-2662.