You are here
Superintendent - Commercial Renovations
Family oriented general contractor with a focus on projects ~$5M
Focused on renovations work (60%) and new ground up construction (40%)
About Our Client
Our client is a general contractor local to the Raleigh-Durham area. With annual revenues just under $50m annually, our client is focused on relationships and projects only in the Raleigh-Durham area. The culture of my client is one that is extremely team and family oriented. Projects range in size from $1m - $25m.
- Ensure safe practices are used in the execution of project work
- Assist with the development and communication of the project plan to include the project schedule, site logistics, safety and quality programs
- Coordinate the work of multiple subcontractors and lead subcontractor coordination meetings on a regular basis
- Conduct planning and maintenance of shutdowns and tie-ins
- Assure all work is installed in accordance with the contract documents
- Assist in resolving construction issues to maintain productivity of subcontractors
- Experience working in occupied buildings
- Experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years as a construction superintendent
- renovations commercial experience needed managing multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be paid based off of experience.
Please apply here now or call Matt at 617-824-2656 to learn more!