You are here
Superintendent - Commercial Renovations
Regional general contractor to the Raleigh area
Family oriented general contractor with ground up and renovation projects
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a well-rounded, highly motivated, talented, and humble Superintendent to join their Raleigh-Durham operation. This client is well known throughout the eastern North Carolina. The projects this client portfolio include health care, education, hospitality, government, retail, and industrial. Our client has been methodically growing their operation over the last ten years and has an extremely healthy project pipeline and client base.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project: owner, architect, engineer, subs
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistics plans with Project Manager
- Carry-out quality inspections
- Monitor costs
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidates background:
- 7+ years of experience as a Superintendent
- Have project experience with a mix of any of the following: healthcare, multifamily, commercial mixed use, higher education, office buildings, and data center projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now with a resume and project list to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656.