You are here
Superintendent - Data Centers
- National construction company looking to hire a Superintendent!
- Fantastic company with strong benefits and excelllent growth potential!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest general contractors in the southern region of the United States. They are a vertical building and construction management company that focuses on large commercial projects. Due to explosive growth, they are looking to add a Superintendent that specializes in data centers.
The Project Manager - Data Centers will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the project team to supervise all of the craft employees on the job sites
- Oversee construction schedules, make any changes or updates, and oversee subcontractor relationships
- Help with the coordination of project logistics with the subcontractors and site construction teams
- Lead company safety programs
- Help manage the full scope of Commercial Projects from bid to completion
- Work closely with subcontractors to ensure best quality on-time delivery of assigned projects
- Oversee performance of projects including project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems, maintain relationships with clients, designers, and consultants
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications
- Demonstrate commitment to an injury free environment through own actions and mentoring others
The Successful Applicant
This Superintendent - Data Centers will have the following qualifications:
- BS in Construction Science or similar discipline preferred but not required
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction with data centers a big plus!
- Strong experience with Project Management and Scheduling software (Primavera & Prolog)
- Strong leadership and communication skills and ability to work directly with job site personnel
What's on Offer
Stellar opportunity to join a leader in the commercial/industrial construction industry!