You are here
Superintendent- Government Projects
Do you have 5+ years experience on federal construction projects?
Are you looking to get into a leading GC with work in the DMV?
About Our Client
This full-service general contractor specializes in both renovation and new construction of federal projects throughout the DMV, with a heavy focus on hospital and medical work. While simultaneously providing top quality work for its clients, the company offers flexibility and work-life balance that is hard to find at other general contractors. The main office is based in Upper Marlboro, MD.
- Manage relationships with clients, internal team, subcontractors and inspectors
- Develop detailed project logistics plan
- Direct responsibility for developing and managing project specific safety plan
- Develop and maintain project master schedules and three week forecasts
- Conduct subcontract meetings to discuss job progress and safety
- Insure work is performed in accordance with plans, specifications and local building codes and have understanding of Quality Control
- Maintain project documentation to include daily reports and jobsite progress photos
- Lead and mentor other employees
- Have foresight to predict problems before they develop
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of construction experience
- 3+ years experience working on government projects
- Experience with medical projects preferred
What's on Offer
Interested? Submit your resume now and hear back within 48 hours.