You are here
Superintendent- Ground Up Hotels
- Commercial General Contractor with growing pipeline of Hotel projects
- Looking for a experienced Ground Up Hotel project Superintendent
About Our Client
The client is a commercial general contractor with a growing pipeline of ground up hotel projects. Most projects range in value between $15M-$50M. They do both wood frame hotels and concrete/metal stud.
The Hotel Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Hotel Superintendent, you will collaborate to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Project Manager to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful Hotel Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on ground up Hotel projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Hotel Superintendent
What's on Offer
Offering a base salary between $75,000 to $100,000 depending on experience and project size. Also offering a vehicle allowance, company insurance and 401K program.