You are here
Superintendent - Healthcare Renovations
Highly reputable GC looking for an experienced Superintendent from Healthcare
Position has come available owing to sustained growth
About Our Client
Rare opportunity to join an established GC with an impeccable safety record and impressive growth record.
The firm specializes in healthcare renovation work across the North West of Florida and have now got a position available for an experienced Superintendent with experience in healthcare renovation work to join them.
The Healthcare Renovations Superintendent in Tampa will work closely with the construction management team to:
- Overseeing the construction site and day to day activities
- Hold weekly meetings to go over project status
- Prepare and review all project logs with Project Management team
- Prepare Scope of Work and budget with Project Management team
- Control project timeline and ensure subcontractors stay on task
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to travel to and from multiple work sites
The Successful Applicant
The Healthcare Renovation Superintendent in Tampa will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years on-site Construction Superintendent knowledge with a detailed project list
- Proven knowledge working on healthcare renovations
- Able to read and understand architectural and MEP specs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic thinking
- Ability to make confident decisions quickly
- College degree in relevant construction field
What's on Offer
The business offers a fantastic working environment with a collaborative company culture and great benefits.
The work is all based locally so no travel is required.