You are here
- Excellent project management opportunity with highly reputable business
- Excellent benefits and potential for rapid career growth
About Our Client
As a Superintendent, you will have the opportunity to work with prestigious clients and lead exciting, high-profile projects. The company prides itself on developing and maintaining the industry's best talent to provide excellent service to their clients. Moreover, the company emphasizes its great culture with excellent work-life balance.
- Properly document all subcontractor conflicts, issues, and changes in accordance with contract documents
- Attend regular job-site meetings with subcontractors as well as department meetings as required
- Evaluate material and equipment on the job, anticipating changes in materials and staffing, communicate observations to the Project Manager
- Ensure that subcontractors establish and maintain measures to protect the safety of employees and security of materials
- Coordinate scheduling for material, equipment, subcontractors and manpower
The Successful Applicant
- 7-15 years of experience
- Experience running their own projects worth over 20 million
- Experience with residential and commercial hotel projects
What's on Offer
Interested? Submit your resume now.