You are here
Superintendent - High End Construction
Work on Unique Projects
Opportunity for Career Growth
About Our Client
My client is a custom high end construction company with projects in the Greater Boston area. Their projects range from 500 thousand dollars up to 5 million dollars. The company provides excellent work environment in addition to excellent opportunity for growth. For the right person it presents the opportunity to work with high end clients and unique projects.
A successful Superintendent - High End Construction candidate who is detail oriented individual and comes with field experience. You will help ensure smooth communication with the client, to ensure that the project is moving in the right direction. Additional duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Communicate schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors.
- Maintain project budget.
- Have effective and meaningful communication with clients on the status of the project
- Proactive in problem recognition and solutions
- Review the subcontractor's daily progress of work completed and deliver progress reports
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Superintendent - High End Construction candidate:
- 10+ years of experience in residential construction.
- Proven success on high end residential and commercial projects.
- Team oriented worker.
- Strong leadership qualities - not afraid to take charge.
- Great communication skills to lead team effectively and discuss any issues with management.
- Urban work experience
What's on Offer
With a strong amount of projects coming down the pipeline, this opportunity provides an exciting work environment and the chance to work on very unique projects. For the Project Manager - High End Construction candidate with the right qualifications, this job will allow them to progress and grow their career within the industry.
- Will receive competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to advance career