You are here
Superintendent - Interiors
Chicago based Construction Group
High End Multi-Family Residential and Retail Projects
About Our Client
One of the clear leading General Contractors for commercial projects in Chicago, my client has been contracted for ground up and interior Retail, Multi-Family Residential, Mixed-Use, and Healthcare projects all over central Chicago.
- Supervise construction to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design,
budget, and schedule.
- Develop and manage project schedules.
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, and potential construction problems.
- Contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Coordinate and direct independent testing and inspections as required.
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience in Retail, Multi-Family Residential or other commercial projects is a must, with experience in project size anything from $1M to $30M.
Technologically savvy with ability to handle different programs and equipment.
Good leadership skills and someone who can handle junior superintendents.
What's on Offer
A genuine strong performing general contractor with a pipeline of repeat business which will keep you busy for the foreseeable future.
Strong reputation in the market and excellent leadership team.
Career progression into senior leadership role.