You are here
Superintendent Multifamily Construction
A premier Multifamily Construction company needing a Superintendent.
Looking for a superintendent with wrap, podium or garden experience.
About Our Client
A premier Multifamily Construction company needing a Superintendent in Dallas and Austin to work projects that are over $20M - luxury Class A+ projects.
Key responsibilities for the Superintendent will include:
- Establish and develop professional relationships with on-site staff, providing leadership to them
- Develop a thorough understanding of drawings and specifications
- Identify constructability issues, design deficiencies, code violations and any other issues
- Develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked
- Communicate schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors
- Ensure that subcontractors regularly communicate and enforce their safety programs in order to meet OSHA safety standards
- Review the subcontractor's daily progress of work completed and deliver daily reports to the project team
- Consistently lead projects through comprehensive completion by establishing aggressive dates and schedules
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced with either garden, wrap or podium projects.
- Ground up experience with high density multi-family projects (preferred)
- Ability to engage professionally with clients, subcontractors and skilled trades
- Strong knowledge of construction terms, reading plans and planning and scheduling concepts
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $100,000-130,000