You are here
Superintendent - Multifamily
Family owned general contractor, averaging ~$75M in annual revenue
Seeking a superintendent to work on several projects in their pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-state family owned general contractor, who averages ~$75M in annual revenue. Our client is seeking an experienced superintendent to help lead multifamily and commercial projects in their pipeline.
- Ensure safe practices are used in the execution of project work
- Assist with the development and communication of the project plan to include the project schedule, site logistics, safety and quality programs
- Coordinate the work of multiple subcontractors and lead subcontractor coordination meetings on a regular basis
- Conduct planning and maintenance of shutdowns and tie-ins
- Assure all work is installed in accordance with the contract documents
- Assist in resolving construction issues to maintain productivity of subcontractors
- Experience working in occupied buildings
- Experience and proficiency in all divisions of work, methods, materials, scheduling, and cost control
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years as a construction superintendent
- Must have experience as a construction superintendent building multifamily / apartment complexes
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply now to learn more or call Matt directly at 617-824-2656.