You are here
Superintendent- Real Estate Developer
Rare field opportunity with well-known DC Development Firm
Chance to work on one of the most iconic projects currently going on in DC
About Our Client
This company is one of Washington's leading developers of mixed-use space in the metro area. Through careful planning, neighborhood outreach, and creative guidance, this company has a track record of revitalizing neighborhoods and bringing new life to communities. Office and projects are all currently based in Washington, DC.
The Construction Manager/Superintendent will split his/her time between the office and field and will have the following responsibilities...
- Manage and/or coordinate Company personnel and resources for the project
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan
- Supervise a highly regarded and well-known general contractor
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications
- Manage all aspects of project from inception
- Oversee performance of project including, project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems,
- Maintain relationships with clients, designers and consultants
- Coordinate activities with other contractors and suppliers
- Monitors the schedule in coordination with the General/Project Superintendent and Project Scheduler
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent will have the following...
- 5+ years construction experience
- 3+ years as a APM/PM, 3+ years as a Superintendent (or at least some field exposure)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good with paperwork; must understand contracts
- Comfortable working in the field
- Interest in working for a leading DC Development Company
What's on Offer
Interested in learning more? Submit your resume now and if applicable, you will receive a call within 48 hours.