You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a building and construction business with a rich history of success in New York City's thriving construction industry. Over the years their specialism has been commercial & retail interiors.
The Superintendent will have the following responsibilities:
- 5+ years experience of managing commercial/retail projects
- Familiarity with projects estimated between $1 & $5 million
- Strong experience in budget and schedule controls
- Maintain quality assurance & workmanship for all subcontractors
- Have working knowledge of plans, specifications, subcontractors, contracts, purchase orders, correspondence, shop drawings, submittals and all other job related documents
- Be comfortable assuming some Project Management responsibilities on occasion
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years experience operating in New York as a Superintendent having worked on commercial/retail projects.
What's on Offer
For the right candidate our client is willing to offer an exceptional package + responsibilities.