You are here
Excellent career path and growth structure
Robust pipeline of Fortune 100 clients
About Our Client
Our client has a national presence and offices throughout the US and are known for bringing together some of the most exciting construction projects to date. They have a large pipeline of work in this area and are looking to bring on an experienced Superintendent who can help them in successfully completing these projects. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful and move up within their organization as quickly as possible.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistic plans with the Project Manager.
- Carry-out quality inspections as needed.
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4-5 years of experience within the construction industry
- Have specific experience as a superintendent running large construction projects
- Have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package and 401K contribution
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.