You are here
Great Opportunit to work with a growing company
Excellent compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a midsize general contractor that looks after there employees with excellent bonuses and top quality projects to work on. They are growing their business through repeat clients as well as a good deal of new work coming on board. If you are looking for a company culture where everyone knows you by name and genuinely cares about you this is the company for you.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistic plans with the Project Manager.
- Carry-out quality inspections as needed.
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4-5 years of experience within the construction industry
- Have specific experience as a superintendent running large construction projects
- Have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package and 401K contribution
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.