You are here
No Red Tape get your job done the right way
Have an influence on the company from day 1
About Our Client
The founder of this company started it 20+ years ago and has grown it into a $50M/year company that is only growing more. They want to grow smart and bring on the right people that they can keep with the company for the long-term. Their employees are family and they want to take care of them and give them the freedom to get their jobs done without too many things getting in the way. There is a ton of potential to grow with this company.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Coordinate assigned work with work of different crafts, company departments, or other contractors.
- Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating, and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Assist in resolving construction problems as required.
- Assist Labor Relations Department in maintaining communications with unions, resolving jurisdictional disputes, requisitioning required manpower, etc., as necessary and applicable to the labor approach for the projects assigned.
- Monitor craft compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities and project schedule.
- Responsible for managing all field aspects of a small project
The Successful Applicant
Looking for candidates with:
- A construction background with at least 5 years in the superintendent role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple people and sites
- Read and understand plans
What's on Offer
This position offers an excellent salary, a family culture, 401K, Benefits, PTO, a great work life balance, and more!