You are here
Denver based GC looking for experienced Superintendent to grow with company
Rapidly expanding with strong pipeline
About Our Client
There are two Superintendent roles available with this General Contractor -
1) Project Superintendent on a 347 unit 4 story wrap project with a pre-cast parking garage
2) Project Superintendent on a 296 unit 4 story garden style project
This GC is well established in the Denver area with an impressive portfolio. 30,000+ multifamily units and 6million+ sq ft commercial space over 174 developments.
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience on ground up, garden style, wrap, or senior living required.
- Experience with Project sizes of $30M-$60M.
- Demonstrated skills and accomplishments in the "Responsibilities" noted above.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Salary can range from $110,000-$130,000 with competitive bonus and benefits package.